Paysend is a digital end-to-end money movement platform that enables customers to send transfers internationally in support of friends and family all over the globe, any time, at the click of a button.
If needing to move money to Lebanon for Cash Pickup, download the Paysend app or go online and select Purpl as the beneficiary option to receive the transfer. To get you started, here’s a step-by-step guide:
Three steps to send money using Paysend
Follow these 3 simple steps to send money to a Purpl user in Lebanon:
- Download the Paysend app and set up your account. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create your account.
- Select Cash Pickup and choose Lebanon as the recipient’s country. (Selecting Lebanon will automatically choose Purpl as the beneficiary option)
- Add the beneficiary details, such as first and last name, phone number, and the amount you want to send, then press Confirm.
Sending Countries to Lebanon
You can currently send from 40+ countries to Lebanon with Paysend and Purpl including:
You can check out the complete list here and keep an eye out for more countries to be added soon.
Three steps to receiving money with Purpl
If you have received money from overseas, you will receive an SMS notification in case you haven’t downloaded the Purpl app yet.
- Download the Purpl app on App Store or Play Store via the link in the SMS.
- Sign up and verify your profile on the Purpl app by taking a picture of a valid ID and a selfie.
- Select the transaction you want to cash out and use the geolocator to choose the most convenient pickup location. You can cash out from over 100 ATMs, in just 15 seconds, without needing a bank account or a card. Just your Purpl app. 💜
Wondering how much your recipient will receive?
Make sure to check the exchange rates before sending money to Lebanon. Paysend provides up-to-date exchange rates, giving you transparency when making a transfer.
Your recipient will cash out exactly the amount transferred to their Purpl account. Purpl allows recipients to cash out with ZERO fees.
How long does it take to transfer money to Lebanon?
At Paysend, the transfers often take just a few minutes. Once the sender has transferred money to your Purpl account, your funds will be available instantly. Your balance and recent transactions will be automatically updated.
How much does it cost to send money to Lebanon via Paysend and Purpl?
Usually, moving funds back home to family and friends with Paysend would only cost £1, $2, or €1.50, no matter the amount you wish to transfer. With Paysend and Purpl, you will be able to send money to Lebanon with the lowest fees.
Written by: Ahmad Haidar